Easy to make rice with mixed Sea Food
As summer has finally arrived in London the mood has started to change also. Well, to be honest when we say summer its some sunny days every now and then…but still that is better!
So what is better in summer other than a proper meal with sea food! Anything that you can find ideally from sea food it will do. If you can have it ready pretty fast also it makes an ideal meal… can it happen??
- Around 2-3 teaspoons of Olive oil
- 500 gr of mixed sea food . I had shrimps, calamari, mussels
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 1 chilli pepper chopped
- 1 cup of easy cooked rice
- 1 small bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 can of chopped tomato juice
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes cut in the middle (not necessary but I had them and …I used them 🙂 )
- Salt and pepper
In preferably a deep pan with a cover with add the olive oil and in medium heat the onions and garlic until they start to sizzle a bit.
Add the tomato juice as also the chilli pepper and stir really well. Add the rice and continue stirring. Add a bit of water until it covers the rice, cover the pan and let it boil.
When the rice is ready and you have seen that the rice has been evaporated a bit, add the sea food and continue stirring for 5 minutes. Be careful the seafood doesn’t need to boil for a lot as they will become hard to chew.
Add salt and pepper, the parsley and the chopped cherry tomatoes if you want on top and it is ready to serve!