Creamy mushroom soup
The following recipe I have done it for some time now and always forgot to have a picture for the blog. It became such a usual dish for me that I always forgot to find some time to write recipe.
The following mushroom soup is one of those dishes that you always want to do when you don’t want to spend so much time in the kitchen but still have something healthy and nice.
A really love mushrooms and try to use them in different kind of recipes from time to time. So you will see me adding them in dishes. My original love for mushrooms brought me to search for the following recipe that I cook regular now.
- 1 kg white mushrooms
- ½ onion, grated
- ½ glass dry white wine
- 200 g. butter
- 1 chicken cube
- 1½ liter of hot water
- 3-4 tsp. flour for all uses
- 150 ml cream
- 3 tsp. tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- We clean with a damp cloth the mushrooms and then mash half the amount of them in the blender and cut into slices the other half.
- In a deep pan pour half the amount of butter, let it warm up well and saute the slices and trimmings of mushrooms and grated onion.
- Add the white wine, lower the temperature, stirring from time to time and close with a lid until the mushrooms are tender.
- Fill with hot water and add the chicken stocking cubes, stir until dissolved and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- In a glass, add flour, add 4-6 spoonfuls of water and with a fork stir until becoming a thin slurry.
- Pour the diluted porridge to soup and continue cooking until the soup thickens, stirring with a whisk to avoid clotting.
- Finally, add the cream and the remaining butter and stir to obtain our shiny soup texture, color and flavor.
- Serve the soup in dishes garnished with chopped parsley.