Grilled Sea Bream with Lemmon
Whenever I think of Greece the first thing that comes to my mind is the sea and the beautiful fishes that are inside. You cannot imagine holidays in Greece without being in the sea or having some sea food in a tavern by the sea.
That’s why I always try to cook different kind of seafood while I am in the UK as it is something that reminds me a lot of my country.
I have tried different kind of recipes from time to time like cooking the mussels with red sauce or salmon but I believe one of my favourite fish dish around here is the sea bream. I like this kind of fish as it have lots of meat inside and you can easily remove the bones.
I bet there are different kinds of recipes for that but I prefer something much more simple when it comes to eating a sea bream. Very very very simple..
INGREDIENTS GRILLED SEA BREAM WITH LEMON
- 1 Medium sized Sea bream
- 1 lemon
- 1 table spoon of parsley
- 1 table spoon of fresh parsley
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 table spoon of butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Put a lot of salt and pepper on the sea bream and the juice from half a lemon approximately to it.
- Add the onions and garlic inside there belly and place them on the grill at 200c. Sprinkle Olive oil on top and let them cook for 20 minutes changing them sides every 4-5 minutes.
- Towards the end pour the wine on top and add the table spoon of butter letting it slowly melt all over the fish.
- Serve by sprinkling the parsley all over it.